GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Alpha .. thankyou as always I love reading your ideas etc...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Alpha .. thankyou as always I love reading your ideas etc regarding forestry stocks ... you always give me an angle which I have not yet considered .

My main interests are of course gtp ... and tim .. however I am looking closely at fea .. I also have always seen fea as a target , basically it must go at somepoint and its a matter of WHERE it goes .. I dont think nta would be high enough therefore this one could pull a considerable premiun , however gtp with a dividend on the horizon and I believe another 20% capital growth in the shorterm could be more attractive .As you said tim has tracked gtp .. as it always does .. once again IMHO making gtp look great .

Then we have Cameron Rhodes investing a considerable amount of $$$$$$$$$$$ in his own company ... this convinces me more .. if thats possible .

I said to bigjl ( my accountant ) .. that i was going to run the long term .. and that there was a lot of money to be made in gtp ... bigjl has been involved since close to day ! .. and we are both major holders .

My position is well documented ... I hold gtp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.