AJL 0.00% 0.8¢ aj lucas group limited

What now for UK shale, page-16

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    There is an obvious danger in making s/p predictions of ajl, particularly with regard to adding on the u.k. shale arm of the business.

It doesnt need to be explained of course, but we aren't producing anything .......yet, we're exploring possibilities and with that being the case no inherent value s/p wise can be attributed to our worth.

But when I sit down and gaze into my crystals balls (or on darwins case, steel balls ), I can see the ever increasing important role gas will play in not only our own domestic energy policy and plans, but that of the u.k., in particular. The players in u.k. shale, including the government know only too well the importance of the role shale will play for their future energy production.

Of course I as all of us do, wanted it to happen yesterday, last week, last year, 3 years ago, but it is what it is, I draw comfort, if not patience, from the fact we are getting a second bite of the apple, and those with far more intricate knowledge of the resource than me, are taking their time to make sure it's done as near to perfect as is humanely possible this time around.

As bohara correctly pointed out, it is happening, and happening right now.

I also draw some comfort from an investment viewpoint (albeit very long term in my case ☺) that cuadrilla, our investment partner has a high degree of confidence in their understandings of what lies underground in the bowland shale.

So, my own personal view is if we combine the bowland shale expectation with that of our own oz future needs relating to gas, tgn, I can only see $1 as a starting point, not the end point.

As with everything in life, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450104 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1938013 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.