AJL 10.0% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

What now for UK shale, page-2

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    G'day tgn, a lot has been already said about the disastrous election campain run by Ms. May so the way forward isn't looking back, if the pundits are right she won't be leader this time is 6 months, maybe Andrea was the better option at the beginning.

Darwin was right in his analysis, as were you, when he said no man overboard so no damage done. I think now that the election has been run and won, if you can call it a win, Cuadrilla will, as you suggest they should, take the bull by the horns and show some direction through leadership and start to forge ahead.

Some posters on that incredibily unbiased web site, drill or drop, have been critical of the slow moving pace of pnr site development, but I think now post election that as the status quo stays as is, the pace will be picked up very quickly.

The drilling rig will make an appearance any day soon, as as bohara said previously, getting the,rig functioning and operational will take very little time.

In spite of the lost time due to protester interference, the drilling program timetable seems on pace, so the next week or 2 will be very interesting for us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.