AJL 10.0% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

What now for UK shale, page-7

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    tgn, I've looked and I'm pretty sure that the sky is not falling. The antis have lost one battle after another. You and the media attribute far more power to these small bands of extremists than reality dictates. You do it out of fear, they do it because they need to sell controversy.

Take a deep breath and count to ten. The premise behind the story in your link is nothing but junk.

"Cuadrilla has cut deep into its spending and reduced its workforce by a fifth to stem its mounting losses as it faces yet further delay to its flagship shale fracking project."

Are they trying to keep costs under control? Yep. Is that bad news for us. I don't see how. What about the more important part of the quote where the story's author asserts that Cuadrilla faces further delay? Where does that delay come from? Another appeal? That doesn't delay anything. Everything is still moving forward. That appeal has a 5 percent shot at winning and everyone knows this and that is the only outcome that might cause delay. The first challenge was shut down forcefully by the high court. Why would the court of appeals be any different?

This is a delaying tactic that won't delay unless lightning strikes the right spot at the right time. It's a hail mary. Yet the antis move forward, clutching at straws because there is nothing left for them to do. The "protests" have little to no impact and the antis are losing public support. They have failed to garner many votes and the cries of "we said no" look more and more isolated by the day.

The hysteria is misplaced, tgn. It is the antis who are getting more desperate by the day. Their death knell begins when Cuadrilla starts to flow gas in a few months. When people nearby wake up to hear the same birds singing, to drink the same clean water, to breathe the same clean air, the antis will have lost the little credibility they retain. They ran a crooked campaign and our results will unequivocally show them for who they are.

So, calm down and wait. It's happening. Let the antis be the ones to act desperate. We have all but won.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $76 8.543K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 356981 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 687542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.