KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Tradersam............"Okay there is alot of talk about getting...

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Tradersam............
    "Okay there is alot of talk about getting Ken to go - I have a few questions - how do we go about calling an EGM? What % of shareholders do we need to call one? Who would be willing to lead it? What does it cost?"..............

I believe there are some rumours that the group that made the move to change the board last year are about to make another approach!

I suggest that if that is the case(and they do have a very good track record of achievement) that "ALL SHAREHOLDERS" this time support them.

Let's be quite frank here....what have we got to lose?

Just remember, most shareholders bought into KEY because of the success of KN#1 and we all pleaded with KEN to retain that asset...This fell on deaf ears and now look at that situation?...
    He bloody well gave away our best asset for stuff all and spent our funds on a wild cat failure and the UK bloody disaster that he still has not had the honesty to update us with why this is not proceeding!!!

For Gods sake, what do you shareholders need to do to get yourselves into giving this failure the flick?

I have been one of the companies biggest critics since i accepted the fact that Ken and his team had no intention of progressing KN#1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.