PIH 0.00% $4.90 prime infrastructure group.

what now?, page-148

1. 1,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    A further update. I did not realise there were 66,000 EPS holders. Not much of a payout in that case, after such a long wait:

2. Outstanding Matters
    Outstanding matters include the following:
    a. finalising the liquidation of No.2 including:
    1. lodgement of the final tax return for No.2;
    2. payment of taxation liabilities (if any); and
    3. request for tax clearance for No.2;
    b. finalisation and execution of the documents necessary to facilitate the exercise of the Call Option by RMGP;
    c. distribution of funds to RMGP;
    d. preparation and lodgement of the final tax return for RMGP; and
    e. distribution of funds by RMGP to BPIH Pty Limited for distribution to Former EPS Holders.

As previously stated, I understand there are approximately 66,000 Former EPS Holders. My estimate of the amount available for distribution remains as previously advised (subject to final tax liabilities and advice and any unforeseen matters arising). I estimate there is likely to be at least $18,000,000 available for distribution to RMGP. Subject to any tax or other liabilities, such amount would ultimately be available to the Former EPS Holders.I am well aware of the need to finalise all matters, including the final distribution, as soon as possible, and undertake to do all I can to ensure that happens. As you will be aware from the Reports, many unexpected issues have arisen since my appointments which have regrettably prolonged the process. As the tax advice has now been received, I am hopeful a distribution to Former EPS Holders will occur in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.