PIH 0.00% $4.90 prime infrastructure group.

I had the following response from June. I suggest everyone...

1. 3,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    I had the following response from June. I suggest everyone remind her your contact details.

Thank you for your email. I must apologise for the delay in responding.

Please provide me with your postal address and telephone contact number (if possible) so I can update your details in my database for further updates if any.

Consistent with the arrangements set out in the AET&D Option documentation, relevant intermediary entities must all be liquidated and the liquidations finalised prior to any distribution to former EPS holders.  All 27 entities in the chain of companies comprising the AET&D Group have now been placed into members voluntary liquidation.

It is difficult to determine the timing upon which the liquidation process will complete given the requirement to obtain certain governmental authority clearances prior to finalising the liquidation of an entity.  Based on past experience we estimate that the process will now take a further 12  to 24 months, however it should be noted that many of the necessary clearances are outside the control of Brookfield, RMG Promisor Pty Ltd or the liquidator.

The amount of any distribution to former EPS holders will depend on costs incurred during this liquidation process, including the payment of any claims determined by the liquidator to be valid, taxes assessed by the relevant government authorities and the costs associated with winding up entities within the structure such as preparing and lodging final financial accounts and tax returns.

Once the liquidations are completed, the remaining proceeds will then be distributed to former EPS holders in accordance with the Option Deed Poll.

Please contact me should you have further queries.

Please cc to my Senior Manager Mr Chin (which I also copied in this email) for all correspondence.

Thanks

June Hassan

RMG Partners Business Solutions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.