FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

What now?, page-4

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    The SP will probably drop a little more today, remembering we did hit the 5's a couple of months ago (even though it was short lived).

I think we will test the mid 6's, but I hope I am wrong. I think it will settle and bounce around until an announcement comes out.

I don't expect a huge surge in the SP when the announcement comes out. I think we might hit the 8's or 9's (depending on the announcement). I think the SP will gradually increase over the next 12months as more wells are drilled. Once we have confirmation on the size of the field and flow tests etc - that (IMO) is when the SP will skyrocket. In saying this, we might get an 'offer' at anytime for our 15%.

I can't wait for the results of the new 3D seismic, though I think they said Q3 2016 - that would be awesome if it's determined we have a huge stake in areas that are similar or link to the FAN/SNE/Buried Hill plays.

At the end of the day, this is all guess work. Anything could happen. I'd rather be in it now then take my chances later on as there could be a takeover or buy out which would inject huge $$ into FAR. Perhaps enough for fund us a much larger stake in our new leases.

Ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $40.39K 81.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36593 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.