AZ9 3.03% 3.4¢ asian battery metals plc

What now?, page-11

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Dave my old mate. Thanks for all the investment advice promotions on Social. Over $1 million lost thanks to your ramps. Welsh gold ( stellar resources/Primorus - sounded unlikely goer but DL convinced us- actually turned out to be free recce for Crown Estate using shareholders money), Solo Oil (strongly raamped doubled SP , then it halved again the following week), Octagonal ( my God you have never seen such crooked Jewish behaviour all brought to market and ramped by DL - after listing Directors bought out fellow lister (( best mate and essentially a director/founder)) then ran private chased by US SCC, fined but after that totally destroyed and ripped off listing supporter shareholders- Jewish fairplay), Doriemus ( Oil/gas at Lidsey, Brockham, then Australia - nothing found, we were years and years in that, death by thousand cuts).
    The tax avoiders are only I believe sent to reduce tax payers to dust and promote other tax avoiders like Donald Trump- look at this guy now DL loved him.
    This is what the tax avoiders plan against you people who believe in standards of behaviour and paying fair share of taxes. They are PSYCHOPATHS
    DL gets you ramped and stuck in something forever and it keeps going down with you and families lifestyle until they are gone now. And you'd get the second hand salesman look. Oh so you are a conman and we're stupid to listen or you know what you're doing and we should listen as you insist we do and we watch all people with fair questions demolished by you which means you know something and are confident or it means you are completely chancing your arm and will be gone at the first sign of trouble/difficulty leaving shareholders in the permanent mess and you off to something else exciting and more rampable
    Devil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZ9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.