MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

what now, page-5

1. 3,395 Posts.
    JB you have held 4-5yrs yet conciously choose no stock held and no sentiment? Red2 thats about 6 posts now since "I will not post again" (and I'm tipping more replys so still counting). No offense but.... ?

I advise caution to those making expensive decisions and do not base those on anything read here or on other forums. Base them on facts as Lautrec has previously stated.

Buyers were coming up to take substantial parcels recently - up to 25.5c last wk. Look at the buy depth and size in the low 20's. 42% of buy depth is 20c or above. Only 10% of sellers are below 25c. The finance was extended by those with much more inside knowledge than any of us. GS only had the data room open for a few months, not 12. Late lookers have delayed the process as stated by PC - believeable. Due diligence takes months - assuming this began in June - Aug/Sept is not unreasonable for an offer. Gas prices rose last week by 10%, not a lot but it all helps when talking 2-4bcf. Red is right they should have been producing by now however in the lack of ann otherwise it is reasonable to think they are still progressing toward a sale with a price above current SP. Yes there is risk involved however that has been the case for quite some time so nothing has changed in that regard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.