ZMM 0.00% 0.9¢ zimi limited

what now

1. 5,079 Posts.
    it seems the traders have left for now, what is important is they would have unloaded a few but they were absorbed.

so now we have a higher sp, now even if it drops a cent we will now wait for the next move.

this should be up when we have news on wind farm jv which should be very soon, would say they have some offers now and are considering them or negotiating

Some put high expectations on the wind farm, it could be good down the track when they produce but that is a way off.

What will drive this company is the fact they have projects that they get into production within weeks, low cost so they can get money on a profitable basis to acquire new ground or projects.

Also as more wells go on line from oil and gas we will get regular updates which to the market is important.

So next, very soon we will get wind offers and oil well updates, that we know, and I think we will get the odd one from left field as well.

So looking forward to the next couple of months, I would say we will hear plenty of news in that time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.