WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I wonder how there is not an issue with the disclosure rules...

1. 5,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    I wonder how there is not an issue with the disclosure rules when they previously announced p and g has 30 days exclusivity to assess bguard data. Surely it must be required to update the market after that period expired. I saw the earlier posts re pg actually having 60 days or pretty much whatever they want, but this seems ridiculous. From the bigger picture i wonder how all this will pan out, pg certainly dont seem to be giving anything to us and so far pretty much no earnings? I wonder if this will turn out like a ford v supplier type arrangement where they are buying stuff but the price they drive the deal down to is so low theres no profit? Stinks of that type relationship already as it seems they know obj nominated 30-60 days exclusivity on bg and will almost deliberately refuse to sign anything before that date just because they can. Obj so far seem to be earning nothing from pg and are unable to negotiate with anyone else to start getting earnings for fear of upsetting pg. Meanwhile shareholders continue to provide cash for development via raisings? Come on pg shit or get off the pot lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.