IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

what odds iron valley to go ahead?, page-24

1. 7,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Commodore thumbs up mate I always enjoy reading your posts.

Regarding the potential for a Stokes buyout, firstly I only think it's possible if FMG go ahead at Iron Valley as this would put IOH in a nice cash flow position going fwd providing iron prices are OK.

Secondly, I do think $2 is a possibility because to chalk up 90%+ of the stock Stokes would need pretty much all the top 20 + most of the minnows and I would suggest that a board recommendation to accept the offer would be essential for all that to happen.

With Vorster + Randall holding a massive stack of options, how is he going to get a board recommendation to accept the offer if at least some of their options are in the money? Without checking any documents - from memory the options start at $1.60 (I think Vorester has one million at $1.60) and then there are millions more at $1.90 so this is why I think a Stokes bid would need to be around $2 to get up.

Anyway... It's all crazy talk right now as the SP is firmly in the toilet & iron ore needs to bounce back for us all to dare to dream that IOH can do anything other than tread water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.