IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

what odds iron valley to go ahead?, page-31

1. 8,527 Posts.
    tfc -

no, been led up a few too many garden paths! And relieved of some large chunks of hard earned I'll never get back, more especially via some out and out blatantly cunning company crooks over the years. Some via brokers and one re. a much-vaunted IPO! Did I and others get our money back - NO!

I could name one such company, but not on HC. The company's gone - but it's principals still live the life of Reilly overseas - on our money. And some of the Board were very distinguished personages indeed - who came - and went - and didn't do a thing. Except get snotty if one phoned them personally to ask pertinent questions!

I contend if you put up opinion, especially one which could well trigger heavily negative or positive share price movements as a result, one should back it up with some half solid reasonings as to why. I'm not making or inferring anything adverse with regard to you and your posts and good intents. But I feel it is de rigeur to provide some inkling of the basis of any such conjectures instead of posting a quick one liner predicting ANY such sudden sharp share price fall - or rise.

And never moreso than in today's rocky and volatile climate.

Professional analysts have to. And so should we.
    remember that awful terminology - "this one's a ten bagger". So everyone rushed in. Hopefully, these days, standards are higher, and people a lot more careful and measured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.