GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

stringtickler,Sorry,forgot to comment on the ASX 300 admission...

1. 350 Posts.
    stringtickler,
    Sorry,forgot to comment on the ASX 300 admission 19/3/2010.
    In my opinion, the average daily volume will be higher,but the shorting activity will be higher too.
    Any investor or institution interested in a Lithium exposure would already be buying GXY---their level of interest might be higher with the ASX 300 admission.
    GXY's major re-rating,imo,will occur near the time of first production of Li2CO3 from China.

I didn't mean for you to put the details of our bet up again,no problem.

There is always going to be 'harvesting' when a 5c or so intraday trading range occurs.This is irrestible for day traders.Even if the SP moved much higher,there will other occasions when the volume will drop off and this will occur again and again.This occurs in big cap stocks also.

I don't know if you follow the Daily ASX Short Sales reports,which are available around 1 hour and 10 min after trading begins(for the previous day),but have a look at them and you will see that some %'s of daily turnover in short sales is very large(even up to 40% sometimes).It's not unusual to see 20% of turnover in short sales on UP DAYS on very large Market Cap Stocks.You are never going to eliminate it--it is part of 'normal' market trading activity.

I do not believe that anyone had a hidden agenda to force the price of GXY down,just to accumulate more--this is only my personal opinion.

Cheers for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.