GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

what on earth does gxy owe creat group?, page-2

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I may well have got it wrong in terms of what Andrew said about "2.1 years." Sorry if that has messed things up in your thinking. What he might mean, (and I do urge you to follow up with a phone call on Monday,) is that the total investment by Creat might be realised in terms of profit within 2.1 years. Not sure.

Blame me, not the Company Secretary. I am a Stringtickler, not a financial advisor or finance person.

But I do feel that there is undue cynicism here, thelynxx. How much more perfect could you really expect this or any other developing company to be!?
    Ahead of schedule. No setbacks at all. Approvals ticking off on schedule. Investor backing. Processing plant in China. I mean really, thelynxx, for a person who declares "no stock held" I wonder if you are as judgmental towards companies like FMG, RIO or BHP. Shit happens in their planning all the time, and I mean ALL the time. This is a goer and unless you want the Chinese to send workers to dig the stuff up and then take it back in silk bags, you are really picking at this thing. Perhaps it would be best to just leave it alone for a while and see what happens once the company is listed on the ASX300....(Oh, and why don't you note that in all the i's and t's you mention? This is a big thing, and yet another positive.)

Good luck to all holders, and even to you, thelynxx with no stock held.
    ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.