GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

what on earth does gxy owe creat group?, page-4

1. 350 Posts.
    stringtickler,
    No cynicism,just trying to dig out the 'real facts'.
    If all checks out,as you expect,then nothing to worry about.
    Conflicting information already discovered between your phone call and mine compared to declared ASX announcements.
    Delving deeply into this can eliminate the negatives or uncover anomalies.
    It is the right of all investors or potential investors to do this and it can only give us a better understanding of GXY.
    I've been an investor and intend to be one again,but I do not intend to be naive or misinformed.
    You have blamed bots and manipulation for recent share price movements,so bringing up potential negatives cannot be a bad thing.
    Solutions and qualified statements from corporate personnel is what financial analysts do all the time.
    We are just putting pressure on this Company in order to get to the 'crux' of the problem of share price malaise and at the end of this process,we will be better informed and hopefully understand what is going on day-by-day.

We may understand why the bots are doing what they are doing and why----maybe.

Ultimately,you and are just want a resolution and the share price going up consistently,with confidence.

This is what you want ,what I want and every GXY shareholder wants.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.