GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

healyn,As I said to ST,if we pressure the Company(some of whose...

1. 350 Posts.
    healyn,
    As I said to ST,if we pressure the Company(some of whose personnel follow HC),then we get information we thought we never could.
    In case you don't know,I have done more than 1,200 hours(to now) of research on GXY ,associated companies and the lithium market----I know this intimately and maybe provide a 'deep' insight into the workings of this Company.
    Ultimately, You,ST and I will benefit many years into the future.
    This is the real motive behind this in-depth investigation into GXY at this point in time.
    Every comment that I have made,has been researched and has a purpose to defining that objective.
    If any comments by me appear to be negative,or very negative, then they will ellicit a response to the contrary,if proven otherwise.
    This is a much better system than blaming the bots and market manipulation for the share price movements of GXY at the moment,in my opinion.
    Short of being face- to -face with Iggy Tan and Andrew Meloncelli and others,this is the best we can do.
    Other posters may,or may not,appreciate this,but at the moment,they are not appreciating the share price movements,anyway.
    We all want the Share price to be moving upwards on a sustained(and not temporary basis) to reflect the Company going forwards and soon into production,don't we ??
    This is not happening at the moment,but I believe we get extract the accurate information,as to why.

Stay with it---nothing to lose at the moment---and see what happens and how quickly.

Thanks Healyn,
    thelynxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.