IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

what on earth is going on., page-2

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Apart from the possible red ink on your spreadsheet nothing much has changed with the company. All the same reasons that made/make this company such a compelling buy are still there. The stock has dropped 20-25% on very thin trade, probably less than CDCHI buys personally on one of his bad days!

Very few P.M. stocks have done anything spectacular in the past few months, and while IGR delays news of either production, or results from Borthanna etc, weak hands will get tired of the stock and move to the next fad play. The stock is reasonably tightly held and you've seen no major blocks of stock being sold off along the way.

All the bright commentators (my wife included) will now be sitting back saying we should have sold at .29c, but so what, history is full of short sighted people, racked with regret..... (and I have been there!) so I would suggest that you just sit tight and be patient. Forget what the "market" thinks today. Once the income flow from gold production starts to happen there's only one way the share price will go and thats upwards in leaps and bounds.

Add into that all the possibilities of future regional growth, "bonus" hits at Borthanna or wherever, further acquisitions, further discoveries on owned land, and the future does indeed look bright, even at these disappointingly low levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.