CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

What on earth just happened?, page-42

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Unfortunately the SP won't go up and hover around this price until the figures from the first harvest have come through even though the great announcements .

Once the figures are in people can begin accurately calculating figures instead of crazy speculations that i have seen thus far. This is something new to the market and the market has know idea how to calculate this, which it shows in the QBL SP. The figures will give confidence to the market and the SP will act accordingly.

I'm sure the figures will be good, not sure how good they will be as this is the first harvest. I'm thinking the 2nd and 3rd harvest will be outstanding and with all the deals that QBL have made thus far plus Bauxite whenever that occurs.

The 4 corners was ok. Everyone knows that all stories get edited, chopped and change to what the program wants to show the public. Do you honestly think that Andrew holds the seeds in a fridge behind some snags. C'mon people give me a break.

People will just need to be patient and wait for the first figures instead of over reacting to the tiniest of things. I have confidence in QBL and holding long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.