CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Bas, I understand there are alot of shonky companies out...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Hi Bas,

I understand there are alot of shonky companies out there but even yourself must be a little less guarded about QBL after the recent coles announcement?

There is no smoke or mirrors to hide behind when it comes to our partnerships with Red Tractor & Thompsons to name the 2 most prominent in regards to the hemp side of business.

Can't wait for harvest to be completed & to see our hemp seed been pumped on supermarket shelves.

I understand that like many companies trying to move from prospectors to miners can mean numerous years of pain staking capital raises & deals that never seem to come to fruition, believe me I know! It seems like the 55% acquisition of MCL has been a blessing touch wood.

Hopefully your questions can be satisfied & we see some strong sales figures in the next few quarterly reports to change your sentiment, would love to see you get some skin in the game.

As for Neil, I understand it's not the norm but maybe it should be for other companies on hc. I personally have enjoyed having him as an avenue to management on this forum but again I appreciate its not everyone's cup of tea.

All the best Bas & may everyone have a safe & enjoyable Anzac day with friends & family, about to fire up the bbq myself.

Lest we forget.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.