ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

I'm clueless as to the horrid performance :). I was initially...

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I'm clueless as to the horrid performance :). I was initially interested as they offer a tangible product that I would want to buy (I use VOIP, and I have no idea why anyone would continue using a standard land line these days), so was driven by consumer logic rather than investor. I was misled by the 'break even' target date guidances on their VOIP operations (that lapsed somewhere last year). I can't see any upside to their VOIP business, sure their growth is great, but last years report clearly showed costs growing at a faster rate than revenue, and it wasn't specifically linked to marketing costs. Does anyone have an idea if the VOIP will become profitable in the medium term (next two years)? If TIVO was taken out of the picture, would ENG be dead in the water?

Is it feasible seven will put in a low takeover bid, say 15c? I've had this happen before with KAZ (computercorp) shares (which had a solid portfolio, afaik), Telstra bought them out at their low, offering a meagre 20% premium on the price, price having dropped 70% in the past year.

Sorry, I haven't really provided any useful information in response to your post, just more questions :). I have no idea where the price is headed..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.