GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What ORE brings to the table

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3230
    So as I have stated ORE has never been on my radar, so I don't know too much and have many thoughts on the company (some positive and some, well more, negative). However, as stated last night I do start to get the reason as to why this merger is happening. The media and analyst commentary suggests that SP wise this will be a good thing once the nervous nellies are done doing their thing.

I just had a listen to JL's recent podcast (https://www.globallithium.net/podcast) on the matter and really there is not too much that I disagree with. Positives and negatives raised are on my mind. I guess his biggest positive is that the new company will be in prime position for a big takeover. That would bring SP appreciation to all! BHP or RIO anyone? But, he does pick up a few reason why I never held ORE in the first place.

I wanted to put this thread up at ORE, but seriously they are a quiet bunch over there and not much action.

I would like to invite @butcherboy and others, including those that hold both to post on this thread. Can you explain away some of the misconceptions and media twists and tell us the story in your eyes. Tell us about the failures, lessons learned, profits today and of the future. Tell us about management the board the good and the bad and what the company has done to improve over time.

GXY holders please hold back on this thread from the negative. Lets give an opportunity for ORE holders to say what they need to say. Like it or not we are going to become brothers from another mother and we need to find out why they hold, why they have a buy sentiment and why giving them a greater percentage of the new company is justified. There are other threads to let one rip.

So, @butcherboy please start off and bring as many of the ORE version of GCar, Yanlin, findinggems, Thesi etc. that you have. I want to learn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.