ZIP 11.2% $1.79 zip co limited..

What other shares do you love, page-33

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I see a lot of speculative stocks in portfolios.. ones bound to hit right?

I’m very cautious these days re: investing in “long term” spec stocks, about 10 years ago, i was long on quite a few that all had great stories, and I did so much research, and the potential was huge, but right after we bounced back from the lows of the GFC, the mining sector got destroyed, most spec stocks no matter how good fundamentally, got smashed, all that research didn’t matter, I lost quite a bit, but I had to cut and run while I could, and pretty much sold everything and hadn’t entered the market since (I just got on with life)

Come the pandemic, and I watched world stock markets start falling in jan, and in feb, and in March, and decided, this is the time to get back in it.

Funnily enough I still have my watch lists from 10 years ago, 90% of those companies don’t exist anymore, some of the ones that do haven’t really gone anywhere in that 10 year period, some have been diluted so much they’ve had share consolidations.. only one I see has done anything (and it’s only made the run in the last year) is CHN..

Different game plan this time..
    started off with a bank (NAB), then got into research mode, found a lot of things on the way up, long story short my current 4 biggest holdings (of the 14 I do have) are:
    PBH
    Z1P
    CCP
    WPL

Though I don’t have $2m (like the first guy) just sitting around, so am playing it safe and hoping I have some slow and steady rising stocks with long term value that turn into income producers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.180(11.2%)
Mkt cap ! $2.011B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.82 $1.63 $76.45M 43.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 29305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.