AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

Coppertop137,I think you have the habit of misunderstanding what...

1. 500 Posts.
    Coppertop137,

I think you have the habit of misunderstanding what you read! LOL

Let us start from the begining.

You said " Listen to yourself. Why do you sound hysterical?"

First of all, i dont resort to personal attacks when i argue, so i am not going to comment on this!

You said "There is no change to guidance. No change. It is too close to FYE for there to be any unannounced change to guidance"
    Once again, you just dont read/understand what you are reading!!
    Did i say that there will be a change to guidance???!!! What i said is that i HOPE the management will announce paying the full 3.5c distribution. They have not announced/confirmed the exact amount they are going to pay yet! I thought we are all waiting for that! are you sure that they will pay the full 3.5c according to guidance?? LOL

You said "The four sub holders cannot conspire against you. This is illegal"
    This one really proves that you have no basic understanding of what i was talking about!
    What i was trying to say is that its IMPOSSIBLE to have four instos conspiring against us, so i dont believe that this is price capping as Zzup suggested! So your comment is not only meaningless, but it also shows your lack of understanding of what i was saying.

Finally you said "Calm down mate. If you are not happy with your holdings, then sell. If you are happy then don't sell" .
    Thanks for the advice, but i dont need you or anyone else to remind me of what i can do with my shares!
    Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.