AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

Coppertop,You cant help but to prove me right once again!Do you...

1. 500 Posts.
    Coppertop,

You cant help but to prove me right once again!

Do you know whats the difference between the two of us? I see things as they are, you see them as you want them to be (wishful thinking).

http://au.stoxline.com/

Checkout the above website, and see what it says about AJA's chart.

Once again, let me remind you of some FACTS:

1- AJA is trading below the 35c support for the first time in more than three months (go ahead and look at the chart) AND the market is 1% up today

2- Last week, the XPJ recovered more than 10% of its losses while AJA's share price remained in its narrow range.

So the SP seems to be in a down trend in the SHORT TERM and i expect this down trend to continue till the management confirms paying the 3.5c, this what i meant by SAVING us! LOL, and i think any reasonable person who bothers looking at the chart would agree.

Please note that the charts can change in a blink of an eye, and AJA might close today even higher, but this is the difference between us, i try to be objective and see things as they are even when they are ugly. I dont bury my head in the sand and i dont get emotional when i trade shares.

I would like to remind you that i am a SHORT term holder of AJA so i am concerned about the SP movements in the short term, unlike most people in this forum who are long term holders.

Finally, learn how to answer the message, not the messenger. Answeing the messenger is a sign of bigorty and the sure mark of intellectual bankruptcy! I try not to get personal but you keep on pushing me, so try to have a decent discussion or just ignore my posts from now on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.