LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

Dear Barrons, It is very sad to hear that me and JFI made you...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Dear Barrons,
    It is very sad to hear that me and JFI made you angry with our posts and our strategy.
    We have been consistent about our positive views regarding Lynas as a high risk investment, but with huge potential.
    We have talked the company up all the time when the share price was high and also when it was low.
    We see great opportunity at these low levels and in good market condition , we believe that Lynas will be a star.

There is nothing wrong with buying at these level.
    Because of the market volatility, the pump and dump, there is nothing wrong to take profits and reinvest again when the share price goes down.
    I and I think JFI adopted this strategy to increase our holdings in Lynas. For others, it was one way of recouping their losses.

My husband has a property portofolio which has grown substantially because of GFC. He bought some properties when the prices went down by 30%, renovated few and now with the increase in the prices, we are happy. Would you blame us if we decide to sell.
    We see opportunity, we grab it and accept the risks associated with it. I do not think it is fair to blame us for making good return on our investment.

Lynas has been treated very badly for a start up company with teething problems , chinese monopoly and market manipulations. With this kind of environment, the volatility is high and the share price will not be stable until the market condition improves and lynas achieves positive cashflow.

Right now, I hold 3.09m shares and my paper loss of 26,300.00
    I am not upset because I believe it is just the beginning of substantial profits ahead.
    I am not bleeding as some have suggested because all these shares from the profits achieved so far.

One last point:
    No one would lose unless you sell your shares and realise your loss.
    As long as you hold onto your shares, it is a paper loss.
    I strongly believe that the money is made from the shorters and people who are forced to sell because of margin call ( I will never get involved with margin lending or investing in high risk company with borrowed money).
    Unfortunately, people who trade with marginal lending will be forced to sell.
    I trade with my own money and now with the profits.
    There is no way I will sell or be forced to sell at a loss, unless I see disaster coming.
    One cent increase in the share price and I will be in profit.
    When the share gets to the peak, I will take profits and repeat the cylce, until the day when the share price is stable and the trend is up on a sustainable base.

These are my opinions and thoughts, not an investment advice.
    I hope you understand where we coming from.

Good Luck

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.