LYC 1.32% $6.90 lynas rare earths limited

What peeves me off with LYC, page-6

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Dear Barrons,
    I really enjoy this constructive debate.
    There are two group of investors, high risk takers and conservative investors.
    Conservative investors should stick to blue chip stocks that pay dividends, even during GFC.
    High risk takers who do their research, take advantages of market volatility and have a financial profile that can back their decision up,should things go sour.

The third group who are greedy, think they can be millionaires overnight by being in high risk stocks.
    They trade with borrowed money with no back up. They are gamblers and they should not be here.

May I ask you if you have time to go back to my earlier posts where I have made the following points:
    Lynas is a high risk/high reward stock.
    Lynas is not suitable for people who invest with borrowed money or margin lending.
    Lynas is a good strategic company, producing strategic products but not without risks.

People on the forum should read and understand that all the posts are not an investment advice. They should read other information, seek proper analysts opinions, or even read paid reports to get the clear picture. Failure to do so, they have no reasons to blame anyone except themselves.

These are my opinions and thoughts, not an investment advice.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.90
Change
0.090(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $6.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.95 $6.79 $17.23M 2.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 970 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.