LYC 3.35% $8.02 lynas rare earths limited

What peeves me off with LYC, page-8

1. 8,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Sydneys previous great posts

SP was 16 cents

Oh what is a long position folks

SYDNEY SAYS

Me and others have taken a substantial long position and we are only thinking about the positive scenarios. For us at the moment, it is beyond imagination that Lynas will go under (IMO,in your dream).

Oh what is a long position folks

SYDNEY ALSO SAYS

IMO, three scenarios in the next few days.
    First Scenario, an announcement on Monday with business update about progress in production, approval of POL and an agreement for refinance------------- Share price north of the resistant point of 22.5c.

Second Scenario, business update about positive progress in production over the last two months, offsetting the news about possible extension of the TOL until the refinance of the debts. The share price could be volatile, creating another opportunity to accumulate. This will be followed by successful refinance with the news around the 8th of Sep, and the share price will fly, again north of 22.5c.

Third Scenario, Business update including details of the refinance and positive progress in the production from the LAMP on Monday with increase in share price to 22.5c, retrace to 20c. This will be followed on Wednesday, 3rd of Sep with an announcement regarding TOL and the share price is north of 22.5c.

NO Fourth Scenario, For the down rampers, IN YOUR DREAM, lynas will go under.

OK congratulations Sydney

imoo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.02
Change
0.260(3.35%)
Mkt cap ! $7.496B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.75 $8.02 $7.75 $43.38M 5.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $7.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.