88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

What Performance, page-48

1. 5,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    Bill people aren't wingers, we are NOT impressed with the constant stuff ups with 88's RNS's being made. Not acceptable and they all have to go as a result... Your focus is purely on supporting this dog and waffling on about BOTS, LMAO....

The facts and reality of 88 are glaringly obvious but you choose to ignore the many facts, plus can't comment about these as your only purpose on here is to support 88 at all costs and now attack actual investors as 88's performance is a disgrace... Wake up old lad, time to move on, lol.... Better still move onto PLC permanently and leave this forum to the actual investors, not your token $500 biased holdings.... You have been banging on about how great 88 are since I invested.... Now 0.002c great performing company isn't it.

Now you talk about investments the size of houses, with stupid comment win some, you lose more etc etc etc, if 88 didn't F up the RNS's, I know I would have made great profit and exited, but this didn't happen as the SP performance was trashed only by 88, not me or bots etc, or any other investor... Seriously wake up to yourself and do you ever re-read the cr@p you post on here. Move on...

SP destroying RNS's and don't forget the dragging out a halfhearted bare minimum flow test and wasting double the millions over 2 winters.... Of course, we have checked other company's remunerations and 88 are paying double imo, go and ask the many directors I personally know and they all laugh at this stock and the remuneration from my conversations I have had....

1. 2023 Hickory drill - terrible worded BOP RNS, SP crashed 1.4c to 0.009/8 straight after 88 said they might not get to TD or finish - FACT imo...

2. Dec 2023 prior to this flow test - again another stupid and unbelievable RNS from 88 saying they said they will propose a consolidation at AGM, SP failed to move due to this, even with oil flowing - FACT imo...

So where is the consolidation now 88, LMAO, absolutely unforgiveable and stupid RNS made by 88 who are out of one's depth imo to manage an O/G company... Now as non SH's imo, they reward themselves massive free shares whilst SP is at all-time lows and once they consolidate 100:1 to 20-25c of course this will collapse to sub 5c-1c, as 88 not doing any real work until H2 2025, only way for this dog's SP is down, despite your heavily biased pro 88 agenda on here, LMAO, we all see who and why you are on here....

Time to move on along with the board and management imo.... Back to Turkey and Bodrum sailing to islands and diving today... All the best to the real investors on here, not this company and their stooges who post on here imo....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $628.6K 314.3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
230 935816794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 147582155 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.