88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Thanks mate yes I got that, just the description was a bit vivid...

1. 10,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Thanks mate yes I got that, just the description was a bit vivid so to speak
    Agree though Bill has I believe been a faithful holder, I would say riding the highs and the lows without selling and now finds himself sadly in this situation and I feel for anyone in a similar situation.

I do feel for Bill, he is predominantly a decent fellow, I do believe he just another investor stuck in a very bad situation. Many have labelled this company as lifestyle. Whilst I don't like that term, this company has been good to it's management and only those who were lucky enough to trade the dips and highs and get the hell out. I believe it is over now and won't see that situation again imo.

My problem here has always been the constant low ball CRs that have allowed these recipients to continue to sell and drive the price lower and lower and in turn turning the company into having 30 BILLION SHARES ON ISSUE, complete unbelievable, and in turn allows massive raising under the 15% CR rule without shareholders approval.

I'm sure this can't go on much longer, I'm surprised it has been able to be dragged on this long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.