MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

What planet are the FDA on, page-115

1. 7,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6964
    The evidence is in the study I have frequently cited. The FDA has never over-turned a positive ODAC decision in some 15 years from the study. The only time they have over-turned their decision is when ODAC voted against and the FDA pushed through anyway:

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(19)31041-9/fulltext

You will see that they have also over-turned ODAC disapproval only to then have to withdraw their own approval due to lack of efficacy. Now either the FDA is guilty of some gross neglience and incompetency in incorrectly over-ruling expert medical insight or their are other things at play. If it quacks like a duck....
    Go through my posts StefanF, Mina has followed me round like a bad smell on multiple other stock threads - and now you are childishly doing the same - because you both disagreed with my sentiment on a stock one day, despite my well explained regulatory (RBA) concerns. The only thing I am going is defending myself. Its petty and disruptive and nothing to do with this thread, where a lot of investors (myself included) have lost a lot of money. Grow up or bad mouth me on an APT thread instead. Stay off MSB unless you've something constructive to add.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.