NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

what possibly next for nen?

1. 3,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    I am going to try and put the emotion to one side and discuss NEN's future objectively.

What typically happens after an oil board nails double/triple/quadruple+ dusters can be discussed in phases:

Phase 1 - Denial: board thinks they can reverse the dusters and the company can continue on in its current shape even though they have no idea how much the duster over runs actually cost

Phase 2 - Anger: shareholders revolt and vote the board of dusters out

Phase 3 - Bargaining: this could come in the form of a reverse split capital raising and probably a change from the oil sector to the Biotech or IT sector

Phase 4 - Depression: even with the new board and direction and cash its going to take a long time to get back to 40+ cents even post reverse split

Phase 5 - Acceptance: the market accepts the change in board, sector and direction and the pump and dump starts again in ~2016

To that end, I would see NEON Energy rebranded NEON BIOMED - a biotech play specializing in curing cancer with a SP that could range from 20 cents to $1 and back ~0 in the next 3-5 years.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.