DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

I leave you with this Integra. Posted by shift on 23/1/2015...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    I leave you with this Integra.

Posted by shift on 23/1/2015 AFTER the quarterly had been released:-

"looks like i was correct and apologies are in order.. what a scam.. now do u get what i was talking about...was this the price action of a company with 2 million in the kitty.. like i said smelt fishy. so i recall people saying that they participated in the raising . their was no raising and people who said they took part in raising are LIARS. that explains the massive number of shares being dumped on market in big chunks. VONTRADER stop trying to paint a pretty picture of how they have no debt now . hopefully no one bought DUO based on your posts. Maybe you were on the ask offloading stock.
    So what do we have now, we have a shell with 4oo million shares approx. and no money.. lets say a shell is worth 1.6 million dollars which equates to a share price of .004. Seriously how could DUO even have 2 million debt. I reckon their was no debt just fake invoices to who i dont know but someone has cleaned up and taken us all for a ride. Someone in here did mention last week that they got their shares for free. Go read the previous posts and see who it is. I saw his post, asked to elaborate but got no response"

Very easy to speak garbage and go back to hiding the in crowd when you are wrong, and worse when the quarterly is public and you are arguing against black and white

Enjoy this sort of misinformation moving forwards all, as I will not offer opinion on DUO any further

Goodluck squirming out of that one Shift ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.