RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Based on the past commentary on all the ResApp investor...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Based on the past commentary on all the ResApp investor presentations they have always been canvassing the potential by showing Telehealth projection to be in $billions of dollars and how ResApp can tap into that. I mean $Billions!! And now you want to sell a company for $100 million!?! So was it a misleading statements made in the investor presentation?

And, who are these shareholders who are (very)happy for a takeover deal ? As quoted in recent external media presentations.

Look, in my view the intrinsic growth (based on the narratives from ResApp) is huge and with the present macro environment is worth even more (so hard to come up with a dollar figure).

This is running parallel to how Elon Musk has made an offer to buy Twitter and how shareholders are pushing it back!!

For me it was all about (lack of) clarity and transparency from ResApp board, not the product itself.

Simply hiding behind the disclosure rules doesn’t cut the mustard. Everyone from the board dipped into the gravy train of free options (on top of their salary).

Hopefully this ends well for us shareholders. If the vote is No and deal doesn’t get through, my next question would be does the present board have the legs to take it forward?

All imo, please Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.