ANX 4.00% 2.6¢ anax metals limited

Twincreeks,I can almost guarantee the forum has no idea of the...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Twincreeks,

I can almost guarantee the forum has no idea of the sheer scale of the project, let alone how to determine from early drill results whether ARM is set for quantitative glory.

As announced by the Company, this first program of some 10,000m of RC drilling will be done on wide spacings in and around the first handfull of targets.

What are they searching for? Well the first thing they are clearly searching for is evidence of mineralisation beneath the surface.

1) With respect to the Bedrock sequence this would be to test for any depth below the extensive surface expression of each target. As there would appear to be some 90km of strike and multiple horizons of the stuff the Company has a huge task just to identify the most probable areas for the discovery of resources. Remembering these will invariably exist in pods of varying sizes.

2) With respect to the laterite sequence this would be to test for how extensive and consistant the band of mineralisation is at the base of the large areas of laterite capping. Once again these will invariably exist in pods of varying sizes

3) The detrital systems are yet to be defined and drill targets as I understand it will only be delinated after more field work.

So in a nutshell a succesfull first campaign will involve finding evidence of massive manganese mineralisation below the surface for at least some of these targets. This will be the first indicator that they are actualy in with a greater than possible chance that the project area will contain enough high grade mineralisation to take on the big boys of the business.

From then on its a production line.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $79.84K 3.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.