NST 0.42% $14.29 northern star resources ltd

What price NST?

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What price NST? This question keeps getting asked. I would love a crystal ball.

There are, however, measures which can be monitored that can provide some indication of what can be expected.

Non-controllable issues -
    1) The first is the POG - that can't be controlled by NST, although hedging can provide some certaintly of income, but I would not be suggesting that.

Conrollable issues -
    2) greater reserves need to be built to ensure ongoing income potential and remove negativity in that area
    3) AISC needs to be contained/reduced to improve profitability and to further prove management's ability to manage
    4) reduce or fully repay debt
    5) establish a clear dividend strategy (i.e. reward shareholders and display confidence in NST's future)
    6) increase production - will help profitability, cashflow, assist in reducing ASIC, and help to give NST greater investor exposure/confidence
    7) limit the issue of further shares - there could be a desire by NST to buy more mines (and issue more shares in the process) , but to do so at present would mean paying a premium price. I believe NST needs to work with what it has and not get side-tracked.

IMHO - do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.29
Change
-0.060(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $16.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.70 $14.01 $85.83M 5.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23973 $14.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.31 12891 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.