EM2 5.00% 6.3¢ eagle mountain mining limited

What price the next cap raise, page-6

1. 3,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Agree Wilbur

Market doesn't give a rats at the moment.
    At the hands of large players knowing they can sell into any rally as ongoing funding is required ie CR. Further more there is no real competition for stock from any major buyer. Hence existing larger holders can sell the rallies and buy the dips without fear of price running away from them.

Volume speaks louder than price action a the moment.

I don't see anything changing here until some of the following occurs

1. Forestry permits are given and drilling commences on the extensions. Then one good drill hole could take this from a future mid tier producer to being a tier one producer.

2. Resource upgrade extending mine life from 8 to 13 years to a 15 to 20 year mine with considerable mining tonnage per annum.

3. Extensive funding deal done. Eliminating CRs till DFS stage

4. Take over interest from a major. Unlikely due to BASS significant blocking holding.

5. Copper price goes north of $4.20

6. Resource upgrade refer point 2

All of the above are my late night rambling thoughts and theories From a complete novice.

And yes monthly purchase activated today and will continue to add to holdings on the basis that with and in ground value of $2billion plus mineable resource currently that no doubt will grow as more underground drilling is done and a MC of $51million at .155 cents is just crazy cheap in eye opinion

Do your own research and crunch the numbers.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.6¢ 6.0¢ $41.7K 668.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80283 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.