HDR hardman resources limited

What price to offer for successful takeover of HDR, page-19

1. 349 Posts.
    Successful takeover of HDR? - the Joker in the Pac I thought the price movement in the last week of trading before the ann of 90+mt of a Gross oil column was hardly indicative of what was to come. Two brokers had large sell orders in the market for the two weeks prior to the ann. The agenda to liquidate a profitable long prior to any results. This program is completely different to last yeasr efforts. WPL have stemmed the flow of info very well compared to last year.

On the subject of takeovers well I think it is a given that HDR will cease to exist as an entity within the next 6 months. They are sitting on the brink of opening up a truly large oil frontier and they are a relative minnow compared to the players who normally dominate this type of activity. Just recently Shell spent over USD200 million for a block off Nigeria. For the same sort of dosh they can get good value out of hdr and have change. Not to mention the Chevrons, Exxons, Petrobas etc who would be salivating profusley if they had the leads that HDr & WPL have off Mauritania. These guys do regional exploration budges in billions of dollars. Taking out HDR would leave them plenty of change in their budgets!!! Then there is WPL. Shareholders own HDR WPL can only buy it if we agree to sell.

Expect that all the theories on saturated bulls and stale bulls are all valid. I think we can forget about the Mums and Dads ( they are still trying to comprehend the wonders of Telstra, CPU, ERG, DVT etc ) they are spent on this market. The people who really know value and who will really push hdr to its potential are the investors known as oil companies.

Mark my words after positive production testing and strike on Banda hdr shares will experience a new phase of price discovery.

I had word that the boys at WPL are just ecstatic about the Banda prospect. Apparently it is as good as it gets for oil exploration. But I guess we will have that confirmed sooner or later.

It is no fluke that they got oil in this last Ching well. It is no fluke that Banda is the top prospect of this exploration run. WPL are out to prove a point and they have really stacked the deck. They've still got the joker to come!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.