AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Cool your jets people! Talk about whipping yourself into a...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Cool your jets people! Talk about whipping yourself into a frenzy, anyone would think another takeover had already been received.

As a long term holder of AVB I am conditioned for a retreating share price on good news, it’s been going on for years. It appears that this takeover has been in the making for three years so you can draw your own conclusions as to why it may have been retreating on good news over the past few years.

The thing is, with selling any asset, it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay for it regardless of what the vendor/s might think it’s worth. Although I personally believe it’s worth more than 17 cents it doesn’t mean that a purchaser thinks it is.

I’ve seen this thing go into a trading halt & people on this forum speculating stella rises only to see it drop when returning to the boards on good news. The usual pattern it disappointment by those who believed the hype with the resultant bagging of the company.

I do hope for a higher price however me holding it for the last eight years doesn’t mean that I’m entitled or deserve to get a higher price as the market will determine that, it always does.

Good luck to all, whatever your decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.