SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

My view is we are talking about a "when" not a "if". There is a...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    My view is we are talking about a "when" not a "if". There is a such a long lead time in building these enrichment plants that I don't think the short term price of uranium is a significant factor in their decision at all. With say the lead time for Paducah probably being 2 years before they even need to start building and 2 years after that before it starts producing - the long term
    macro matters would be what is important for GE's modeling. That is why I see the USA / China commitment on reducing carbon levels to be such a significant step towards Silex commercializing. Both countries have openly stated that they are pursing nuclear as a key option to lowering carbon emissions. In four years I would expect 25 of Japan's plants back on and new plants to have come online in USA and China.

IMO paducah has effectively been agreed however is contingent on GLE receiving the loan guarantee. GLE want the loan guarantee for both Wilmington and Paducah ($1B each) and once that is agreed they will target to have both in operation by 2020 when things really start to ramp up. In that scenario I see Silex worth more like $20 per share at that time based on a quick calculation of $1.3B revenue x 0.12% with a perpetual royalty.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.