AMP 0.95% $1.06 amp limited

It won't collapse. That much no one can afford at this stage....

1. 831 Posts.
    It won't collapse. That much no one can afford at this stage. "The market will decide". However they fail to tell you that the market also is heavily weighted by those with OPM (other peoples money) who also have their own proverbials (gonads) to protect after the recent display of overflowing incompetence bursting at the seams.

I think it is called 'buying at support levels'. A legally sanctioned 'acting in concert' and 'share price manipulation' offence which when blessed becomes a virtue.

Shame on all of these buggers. Frank Ciucotto is not to blame. Not at all. From the time of nobby Clark and his successor the Big Eared fella, there has been a culture of big spend at the top and the closed circuit mentality. Back scratching and coevr ups.

Ciucutto simply got a barry Unsworth. The poisoned chalice. he should not go and neither choud the little fella with the big had an a big tradng account to lose. The ones who exercise control and give authority in the middle. The NAB and AMP need a Royal commission I tell you why. It is the largest criminal case that has gone unpunished in the AMP. NAB is only one of the contaminated co conspirators. Only a Royal commission will bring out the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.010(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $2.782B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.04 $10.34M 9.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 249192 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 372831 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.