GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Hi peppieI don't see you as a hindrance at all. Have read your...

1. 9,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    Hi peppie

I don't see you as a hindrance at all. Have read your posts on multiple threads and you share your knowledge widely and in fair minded fashion. It's very important that investors have access to differing opinions and it's good for us to be challenged as to why we hold something. It never bothers me if people offer informed contrarian views. Keep it up as far as I'm concerned. Btw a good post and informative, thumbs up.

Of those two stocks I could be interested in SFX but missed the boat on the initial run. The exploration phase is a roller coaster so it's a matter of waiting for sensible opportunities there. MZI doesn't interest me at all and although I don't follow the company I don't like what I've seen of the way they run it. I do prefer GUN/Coburn.

The main interest I currently have in GUN though is that I think it is severely undervalued and that BB has a good chance of putting value back into the company. From these levels a multibagger is a speculative but real possibility. So it's not actually about sandmining for me which is why I am very comfortable with the idea that getting value in GUN may require trading off a lot of Coburn. That's where the action may be over the next say 3-6 months - what credibility can BB generate for GUN and at what price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.