MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

Col8, my comments below:"1) I find it hard to believe that on...

1. 683 Posts.
    Col8, my comments below:

"1) I find it hard to believe that on drilling hole after hole to ~ 4m & getting barely a sniff of the then expected high U values in the then believed rich surface deposit - with hole by hole assessment with a scintillometer to hand 'dashing' the 'surface deposit' theory, then wouldn't you drill some deeper holes with the rig on site?"Col8

Col8, the drill plan was testing for surficial uranium mineralisation in areas that were covered in gravel and other sediments where trenching and ground sampling was not an option. I know the decision to target the surficial deposit was a contentious one but suffice to say we have a new Exploration Manager now. It is also important to note that scintillometer readings can be misleading at times due to "disequallibrium" because they do not directly measure uranium content. Only lab / chemical assays are definitive.

"2) 18 months back it was reported that the U values at hole bottoms 'belled out' with depth ..... what depth?" Col8

Col8, from memory, I believe the "bell out" reference relates to the increase in U detected in the north eastern corner of the tenement.

"3) the comment in today's quarterly re expected U deposit at or below 50m .... how is it known that there's nothing above 50m? I would have thought the water table isn't that deep." Col8

Col8, there is definitely uranium above the water table, much of which has precipitated to the surface and or been discplaced from its original location. MLS want to find the source of this uranium - hopefully the mother-load!

I hope this adds more colour, in conjunction with Qantums comments.

Keeping it real!

Kalaa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $2.9K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 153228 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.