MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

What project next for MYL?, page-2

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    How about VMS they MAY be looking for a JV for there world renowned tin and tungsten asset in Tasmania i took the liberty of copy and paste part of one of there recent announcements...

. At the neighboring Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project, higher Tin prices and the recognition of Tin as a
    fundamental metal to the battery revolution has refocused Venture’s approach to developing Mount Lindsay.
    Already one of the world's largest undeveloped Tin-Tungsten deposits, the Company has commissioned an
    Underground Scoping Study on Mount Lindsay that will leverage off the previously completed feasibility work....

And guess what the mine will take approx 50 mill to build with an outlook to be operational? within 2 years... provided they have the cash..

I hope you guys don't think I'm x promoting but it would be good if management would at least look at it..
    I must say i don't think that VMS is looking for a JV but you never know. Especially now that there recently opened iron ore mine which has been suspended, due to low IO prices the mine was intended to finance the Tin and Tungsten project.
    and yes i do hold VMS.......

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.