SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

what prompted tb to say - you seen nothing yet

1. 3,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Hi,

I have been wondering what was the basis behind TB's remark that "you have seen nothing yet" and openely admitting in the interview (in response to question that is it possible for shareprice to replicate the success of last year i.e shareprice increasing by 1047% or so)that shareprice can rise again in same proportion.

After listening to the interview, I thought TB must have been talking about the change in market capitalisation (as the interviewer was vague about the question) ie to say that it increased by say $250 Million last year and then it will rise by same amount this year - this will only give us a shareprice of 25 to 30 cents.

Yesterday's quarterly has provided some clarification about this ie. Was TB talking about 10 times rise in shareprice (Share price of around $1.20) or was TB talking about the rise in market capitalisation by same amount (Shareprice of around 30 cents by Calendar year end 2011.

My reading is that TB was talking about 10 times rise in shareprice. This view has been formed by reading and re reading the quarterly.

On Page 2 it says

The vertical well will test two closed structural-stratigraphic traps with a total combined potential to recover 18 MMSTB. The vertical exploratory wellbore will be logged and the formation and the contained fluids sampled to investigate these two targets. Given that this investigative work is encouraging then a drilling program would be designed to exploit those intervals. Both conventional targets show considerable promise and are productive in the DJ Basin. - Note it is talking about one vertical well

On page 4 it says

Samson has received most of the processing volumes from its 63 square mile North Platte 3-D seismic survey in Goshen County, Wyoming. The conventional seismic data interpretation has been completed and around 24 prospects have been identified.

Notice that they have idetified 24 Conventional Prospects - how much oil these holds - we will start to get some inkling by end June beginning July

Another point to note is that industry giants like HB don't like to be dictated terms (as has been the case in our joint venture partnership) unless they can smell something extraordinary reward for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.