MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

PilatusFirstly, you can't short MPO. Secondly, I would rather be...

1. 749 Posts.
    Pilatus

Firstly, you can't short MPO.

Secondly, I would rather be transparent when I make certain comments to help people understand why I make a decision. I have posted numerous times over the past 6 months on the MPO threads, and if people read any of them in the past, they may remember that I hold some. So I thought I would share that I have exited.

When people understand your position, the things you say have more conviction. For example, if someone told you to buy shares in a specific company and gave you all the reasons in the world to do so, but didn't invest in that company themselves, would you listen to them?? Or would you tell them where to go...put your money where your mouth is?? So if I give you my reasons as to why I think MPO might continue to fall and to make some contingency plans, but I still hold them all, then I look like a bit of a twa_t.

I didn't post on here to bag MPO to try and get it cheaper, I simply stated a differing opinion to NTTG, and explained the reasons I exited my position.

I am not important enough to even think that anything I say will influence someone else's decision. So why would I even try.

Anyway, let's move on. In future I will learn to keep my opinions on the MPO thread to myself for fear of being labeled an agenda driven poster.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.