MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

what really annoys me, page-31

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    DGcruzing,

"Respect your thoughts as you post well..

As I do of others..on both sides of the fence.."

Thanks for your comments. You probably would have realized that I do not post very often and, I do not attack anyone, nor try to influence anyone in their decision to buy or sell.

After all, it is a free world and anyone can post their thoughts free of being harassed by others. There are times though that when I read from some posters, I must admit that I nearly blow my fuse but, most of the times, I will control myself. After all if a person will take note of the cr..ap some of these posters write,well, what can I say. Have they got anything between their ears?????

As I said on another post, Wednesday and Thursday I went out all the way and bought up big. Not only on some stock that I already own but some that I do not own. Stocks that I could not see the ridiculous prices that were on offer during this madness, scare mongering, and nervous nellies selling out.

It was like robbing from the plate in the church but, if I didn't, someone else would have. They were there for the takings.

I am not trying to influence anyone here so, please DYOR.

After all I have spent my money, I am expressing my view of the current situation and,if I win or loose, it was my money that I spent. Most importantly, I did not borrow any of it so, I can't be forced to repay it back by the lender.

Cheers.....Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.