IVR 2.56% 3.8¢ investigator resources ltd

What really drives silver?, page-19

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Not sure whose cycles you're referring to?

I think anyone ignoring cycles are missing a tool in the toolbox.
    Anyone denying Santa Clause cycle rallies, (who would have thought in this sht economic environment we'd have one last year?) Election Cycle Rallies, and a host of other geopolitical cycles doesn't somehow impact markets, I think misses out..

Same with boom and bust cycles, Lassonde curves (cycles?) , etc etc.

Sure, there are no 'sure fire' cycle indications.

However, I can refer to a few anecdotal cycle 'oracles' that have proven me and a host of market pundits wrong (and saved me a bucket lately).. I and just about everyone else had said the market was overdue for a correction late last year, and I was short the indices as a result.. (blind Freddie could see the state of the global economy, US debt, pending recessions in various countries, pending wars , banking meltdown, overvalued market PE ratios etc etc )

So whilst many 'experts' were saying the market would probably (high risk) 'correct' late last year .. one of the cycle 'oracles' was sticking to their guns, saying another rally to come ...

Really? (did you guys miss the info about the global economy?)
    I could quote you the timing ,, it was pretty spot on with that and they had a PM punt as well that was pretty damn close.

Anyway, their take on the US market was a little contrarian and long, so I tightened my short stops just in case it did rally ,, and fortunately I closed out as they started to rally.. Who would have thought?

They're not exact 100% of the time,,but as I said, another tool in the box...

And I'll be relooking at those shorts again soon, as they give relatively specific, no nonsense timing and targets..

I've been subscribing and monitoring the calls of one of the 'oracles' mentioned in these pages for more than a few months, I found them pretty good.

But it's the old story.. go with whatever works for you,.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.