MRR 0.00% 1.2¢ minrex resources limited

what really happened???

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
    I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.

but before we go all John Rambo or Mark "Chopper" Read hear my train of thought ---

A. From today's ann. - "Three strongly anomalous rock chip samples assayed between 0.21% Li 2O and 0.29% Li 2O
    with anomalous rubidium assays from 121 to 776 ppm Rb. The rubidium assay results
    highlight key indicator element for potential lithium mineralisation in weathered
    environments"

Research - Reference --> https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Aldoro-to-drill-high-grade-rubidium-lithium-pegmatites
    Inference - "Rubidium is often considered a pathfinder element for lithium...."

B. From today's ann. - "Most of the pegmatites in the Sisters Prospect area are concealed beneath extensive
    Tertiary floodplains."

Inference - The tertiary floodplains get flooded only in years of exceptionally high floods, so the grade on surface can be highly eroded like 0.2x%

C. From today's ann  - This is what George said -- "We are delighted in the very early stage of drilling to have intersected stacked pegmatites sheets that have extensions
    at depth from the outcropping high-grade lithium samples delineated earlier in the year. This has confirmed the
    geological model which supports the stacked sheeted pegmatites are continuing at depth from surface”.

Inference - The MBRC001/002/007/010/011/013/014 have high hit the same high grade Li2O pegmatites which were there on surface

D. From today's ann  - This is what George said -- “The initial drilling to date has revealed the thickness of the pegmatites continues greater at depth as shown in Drillhole
    RC chip trays MBRC001, MBRC010 and MBRC014. From the initial discovery of pegmatites in the southern area of the
    tenement we have delineated further mineralised pegmatite extensions from the first reconnaissance rock chip
    programme yielded 3.46% Li 2 O”.

Inference - at greater depths thickness is bigger as in  MBRC001/013/014, which means if we do DD we will not only have a wider resource but a deeper one

E. From today's ann  - This is what George said -- “We intend to drill test these new pegmatite zones ASAP as they lie beneath alluvial floodplains that may conceal further
    stacked sheeted pegmatites to test extensions in all direction. Further mapping and sampling programs are ongoing at
    generating targets along strike over the north-west of the Sister’s Project as the historical elevated lithium soil samples
    will be mapped over all outcropping pegmatites over the Project area.”

Inference - on the map of shown in Figure 8 make a triangle by connecting MRR057-MRR058-MRR056
    that will from the base of a massive resource, even if surface grade is 0.2x% but it is a weathered pegmatite on a flood plain
    and high Rubidium assys on surface usually means lithium is nearby

I am not telling you to buy more or sell all

I am just saying think ---- just think ---- did someone sell 32,271,406   shares today or did someone buy those shares

I will wait for assay resutls of MBRC001/002/007/010/011/013/014

Personally i think MBRC014 is the mother of the dragon
    Last edited by chotachetan: 19/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $29.18K 2.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6533200 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 285000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 650000
Last updated 11.06am 30/04/2024 ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.